This blog is intended to encourage others on their journey into their creative "artscape". I have enjoyed many years as an artist learner, creator, and teacher. Life is inspiring, and I want to share the vantage point that I have been fortunate enough to view life from. I want to move a smidge over, and invite you to sit right next to me, and enjoy a 360 degree view of my "artscape". Join me in discovering and uncovering the creative soul that we all possess.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Art Prize starts this week!

ArtPrize logoImage via Wikipedia
Hi Art Friends!
ArtPrize: September 22 - October 10
Don't Miss it! It starts this week!

I'm an official artprize artist! Please vote for me!
look me up at 
http://www.artprize.org/

Julia Garnett's 
Text voting ID: 
Up: 44301 
or use this code to vote online

My painting "Farmscape" is showing at O'Tooles 
juliaspaintings.blogspot.com

Venue information
O'Tooles Public House
448 Bridge Street NW
Grand Rapids
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment