This blog is intended to encourage others on their journey into their creative "artscape". I have enjoyed many years as an artist learner, creator, and teacher. Life is inspiring, and I want to share the vantage point that I have been fortunate enough to view life from. I want to move a smidge over, and invite you to sit right next to me, and enjoy a 360 degree view of my "artscape". Join me in discovering and uncovering the creative soul that we all possess.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

adorable horses from http://blogdelanine.blogspot.com/

Gennine's Art Blog- http://blogdelanine.blogspot.com/
Love this blog -check it out!
These sweet donkeys remind me of my horse Desi!

Illustration Friday - "Communication"
In other news...My friend Carla Sonheim is having her super fun
Silly Online Drawing Classes in Spanish!
contributed a couple of my watercolors for Carla's "Drawing Lab" book last year.
Para todos mis queridos lectores de habla hispana:
Mi amiga Carla Sonheim va a impartir una clase de dibujo online en Español!
Si están interesados en participar, hagan click aquí para obtener más información.
*The beautiful Donkeys were made by Carla :)

No comments:

Post a Comment