This blog is intended to encourage others on their journey into their creative "artscape". I have enjoyed many years as an artist learner, creator, and teacher. Life is inspiring, and I want to share the vantage point that I have been fortunate enough to view life from. I want to move a smidge over, and invite you to sit right next to me, and enjoy a 360 degree view of my "artscape". Join me in discovering and uncovering the creative soul that we all possess.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Plan Template!

Wow! When I posted that plan template it looked like a real mess! I'll be working on it. In the meantime, here's a cute lesson for Kindergarten I found while browsing:
http://www.projectarticulate.org/lesson.php?Lesson=13
This is a great lesson for texture and shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment