This blog is intended to encourage others on their journey into their creative "artscape". I have enjoyed many years as an artist learner, creator, and teacher. Life is inspiring, and I want to share the vantage point that I have been fortunate enough to view life from. I want to move a smidge over, and invite you to sit right next to me, and enjoy a 360 degree view of my "artscape". Join me in discovering and uncovering the creative soul that we all possess.

Friday, August 13, 2010

back from Chicago...

We just returned from a trip to Chicago. I'm so inspired by all the artwork! Everywhere you turn there is beautiful artwork!  Here are just a few examples...
at the train station
public art on the street
stained glass museum at Navy Pier
the wall outside of our hotel 
even the sink at the hotel was "artsy"
Art is everywhere you look in Chicago...

No comments:

Post a Comment