This blog is intended to encourage others on their journey into their creative "artscape". I have enjoyed many years as an artist learner, creator, and teacher. Life is inspiring, and I want to share the vantage point that I have been fortunate enough to view life from. I want to move a smidge over, and invite you to sit right next to me, and enjoy a 360 degree view of my "artscape". Join me in discovering and uncovering the creative soul that we all possess.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Get your Glow On


At the start of the school day my student teacher and I were headed to the art room when one of our young students stopped us and said that there was a "glow on" our leaves.  I didn't know what he meant and asked him to show us. He was right! There was a glow on our leaves! The room was dark and the light was coming through the window in just the right way- it lit up the bag of leaves that my student teacher was using for a project. It was magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment