This blog is intended to encourage others on their journey into their creative "artscape". I have enjoyed many years as an artist learner, creator, and teacher. Life is inspiring, and I want to share the vantage point that I have been fortunate enough to view life from. I want to move a smidge over, and invite you to sit right next to me, and enjoy a 360 degree view of my "artscape". Join me in discovering and uncovering the creative soul that we all possess.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Roses- drawn on wallpaper
These will probably be some of the last roses of the season, but you never really know do you... I wanted to capture them before the snow comes. We've had some frost, but I still have roses- and it's Halloween! I'm always amazed at how hardy some flowers are. This drawing is done with sharpie on wallpaper. I think I like drawing and painting on wallpaper- we had a bunch of it in the basement, and I decided to test it out and see how I like it. This one has a really great texture to it- very fun to draw on!
another photo- ready to paint

No comments:

Post a Comment