This blog is intended to encourage others on their journey into their creative "artscape". I have enjoyed many years as an artist learner, creator, and teacher. Life is inspiring, and I want to share the vantage point that I have been fortunate enough to view life from. I want to move a smidge over, and invite you to sit right next to me, and enjoy a 360 degree view of my "artscape". Join me in discovering and uncovering the creative soul that we all possess.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

more from the art room...

My students love to make "temporary displays" like these whiteboards and geoboards they leaned against the marker ledge.  Notice the timeline below- we stick famous artwork that we have talked about on our art timeline.

Modeling clay is also popular for "temporary displays". Here we have twisted clay in an interesting composition.

A tray full of clay on display.


A pinch pot nest and a chain out of modeling clay.
A First grader inspired by the still life.

More clay creations!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment