This blog is intended to encourage others on their journey into their creative "artscape". I have enjoyed many years as an artist learner, creator, and teacher. Life is inspiring, and I want to share the vantage point that I have been fortunate enough to view life from. I want to move a smidge over, and invite you to sit right next to me, and enjoy a 360 degree view of my "artscape". Join me in discovering and uncovering the creative soul that we all possess.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

wonderment: empty room

...beginnings of a wild mask!


The students had their last day of school yesterday- of course it was wild happiness. The building could hardly contain all the thrilling fun that was happening! In stark contrast, the art room is pretty empty today. Tables are down, walls are bare, crayons are collected, tubs of art paraphenalia are ready to be tucked away. No giggling children... It hardly looks or feels like an art room now.
Every year I vow to take the time to sort through things better at the end of the year- but the time comes and I just want to hurry up and be done! Right now I am in negotiations with myself on this issue. Do I want to do it now, or in the Fall? This minute, I am leaning toward Fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment