This blog is intended to encourage others on their journey into their creative "artscape". I have enjoyed many years as an artist learner, creator, and teacher. Life is inspiring, and I want to share the vantage point that I have been fortunate enough to view life from. I want to move a smidge over, and invite you to sit right next to me, and enjoy a 360 degree view of my "artscape". Join me in discovering and uncovering the creative soul that we all possess.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Ann Arbor Art Fair '10

A2 Art BoothImage by jgarnettzoo via Flickr
July 21-24 I will be at the Ann Arbor Art Fair! Come and see me on Liberty Street across from the Post Office.  Booth #259.
The Guild website has lots of information:
http://www.theguild.org/art_fair_summer.html

The Ann Arbor Summer Art Fair is a combination of several art fairs.  It's huge!  About a 1/2 million people attend the fair every year.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment