This blog is intended to encourage others on their journey into their creative "artscape". I have enjoyed many years as an artist learner, creator, and teacher. Life is inspiring, and I want to share the vantage point that I have been fortunate enough to view life from. I want to move a smidge over, and invite you to sit right next to me, and enjoy a 360 degree view of my "artscape". Join me in discovering and uncovering the creative soul that we all possess.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Grand River abstract

Map of the Grand River in MichiganImage via Wikipedia
The Grand River runs 260 miles through Michigan.  The mouth of the river is in Grand Haven.

This is not a great photo of this painting- but this gives you an idea of my abstract of the Grand River. This is quite different for me. It's mixed media- painted papers, paper towel, sharpie, acrylic, gel medium... It was sure fun to do. 
I order my acrylics from http://www.dickblick.com 



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment