This blog is intended to encourage others on their journey into their creative "artscape". I have enjoyed many years as an artist learner, creator, and teacher. Life is inspiring, and I want to share the vantage point that I have been fortunate enough to view life from. I want to move a smidge over, and invite you to sit right next to me, and enjoy a 360 degree view of my "artscape". Join me in discovering and uncovering the creative soul that we all possess.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ice cream sundaes- so cute!

Here's a link to a very cute craft lesson! I don't usually like to take the time for crafts, but who can resist projects like this???? Crafts build skills, give an opportunity to be successful, and they are high interest to the students.  This could tie in to Pop Art...
Here is the link to this lesson:  http://elementaryartfun.blogspot.com/  Love this blog!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment