This blog is intended to encourage others on their journey into their creative "artscape". I have enjoyed many years as an artist learner, creator, and teacher. Life is inspiring, and I want to share the vantage point that I have been fortunate enough to view life from. I want to move a smidge over, and invite you to sit right next to me, and enjoy a 360 degree view of my "artscape". Join me in discovering and uncovering the creative soul that we all possess.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Making a book

Isn't it cute how kids stand when they are drawing? Someday I am going to draw all the different ways that I see them standing. This splits style is a pretty popular stance.
By the way, they are allowed to get chairs if they want them-
most don't want them, except Kindergarten; which I find so weird that they want a chair- but they don't sit in them, ha ha
I'm trying out book publishing. We'll see how it goes. I have to have it done super fast. Today was the first day. Students drew with pencil, then colored with markers. They could draw whatever they chose. 




No comments:

Post a Comment