This blog is intended to encourage others on their journey into their creative "artscape". I have enjoyed many years as an artist learner, creator, and teacher. Life is inspiring, and I want to share the vantage point that I have been fortunate enough to view life from. I want to move a smidge over, and invite you to sit right next to me, and enjoy a 360 degree view of my "artscape". Join me in discovering and uncovering the creative soul that we all possess.

Monday, February 7, 2011

marbled medallions with super powers! and other lovely art moments...

Thes medals are made out of model magic, markers, beads, paper clip, colored string.
...an artist statement about this student's clay medallion with super powers!
Checking out a collage book at the Study Studio...

A large monster out of popsicle sticks at the building studio. Students love to make pictures, names, fences, and buildings out of these sticks.
Hooray for Interns!



Especially interns that clean out paint cupboards for me! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment